Your contribution to M-SNAP will reduce dependence upon euthanasia for animal control in Monongalia County.
How to Contribute
Money is fundamental to any non-profit’s success and, without funding, M-SNAP can never achieve its mission: making spay/neuter the most common solution to reducing the number of homeless, abandoned, and feral animals, thereby eliminating euthanasia as a necessary means of pet population control in Monongalia County.
Therefore, having sustainable giving programs from individuals, businesses, grants, non-cash gifts, plus internal and external fund raising events is crucial. If you believe that spay/neuter is the only viable solution to pet overpopulation, you can help us make a difference by supporting M-SNAP.
- Make checks payable to M-SNAP and send to PO Box 4335, Morgantown, WV 26504.
- Contributions can be made through JustGiving, a secure online giving platform that makes giving very safe and easy.
- Register with Amazon Smile and choose M-SNAP, using this link. Each time you shop, you will be recognized as an M-SNAP supporter and M-SNAP will receive a percentage of all qualified purchases at no extra cost to you.
- Register your Kroger Plus card and choose M-SNAP as your charity of choice. M-SNAP will receive a percentage of everything you purchase at no extra cost to you.
- Honor a friend, family member, or pet by donating to M-SNAP. It’s a meaningful way to pay tribute and show how they live on in your heart.
- If you have received a voucher from M-SNAP you can make a donation and help the next pet that needs to be spayed or neutered.
- ReTails accepts new and gently used merchandise during regular store hours. Here is a list of items that we cannot accept. Call 304-983-8899 Tuesday-Saturday 10 am to 8 pm or Sunday 1-5 pm
- Follow us on Facebook
- Call 304-985-0123, Option #2, to reach the Fund Raising Committee.